During the dinner I saw some old faces and some new faces. Caitlin the girl who hung out with me sporadically one night and then deleted me from Facebook a few days later and never returned my texts/calls; Mara who danced amazingly wildly as the Senior Dinner last year (which Linda and I witnessed to our surprise LOL!); Michael Lozano who sports incredibly expensive bags and is a hypebeast similar to Amid; Chrissy whom I barely speak to; Rachel who I want to speak to but am shy around for unconscious reasons; so many more! I also took the opportunity to hit on some new Asian girls whom I have seen in the halls, but have not spoken to. So I got my opportunity tonight to make a few chitter chatter impressions on them.
I am not going to lie: I feel incredibly confident when I am occupied with another task: serving food. I allow myself to patronize my schoolmates and flirt with them, converse with them, and to throw my comedy at them to see if they function either awkwardly or surprisingly. The amazing responses I get are spontaneous and attitudinal.
Honestly the women who I overlook during the first days of meeting usually turn out to be the ones who appeal to me a few weeks later. It's like a song that I listen to for the first time and I dislike it. But something about the tune or lyrics gets to me and I listen to it again a few days later only to buy the entire song and then fall in love with it. I feel that is the case with two girls: Elizabeth and Christine.
Elizabeth is amazingly smart, intuitive, outspoken, unshy, amazingly open, laughs easily, and incredibly amiable because of her awareness and her immediately spontaneous quirks. She affects a rather easy-to-talk to vibe and she has an amazingly amicable aura in which you cannot object or detest upon first meeting/impression.
Christine has an incredibly sweet personality which is down to earth and immediately perceptible as the friend that you can always talk to and always catch up with. She affects a rather homely feel and carefree nuance that allows her to be the centerpiece for emotion and playing field for events. Her ease of mind and fluidity in spontaneity causes her to possess a different kind of personality that is similarly likable and amiable.
Where is happiness? Should I look there? Why would I look over there? It's in front of my very eyes. My friends constitute my happiness. They provide me with solace and much-needed escape from all the things that are emotionally taxing in my life. My best friend Linda provides the bedrock of emotional support not only on a daily basis, but she fosters this inspiration to keep on living life at ease and carefree because everyone else is just stupid. To hell with the traitors who have let us down and have abandoned us because they think highly of themselves. To hell with those who are drowning in the cesspools in their own horse dung. Friends surface and rise above all complications. The test of time has made us trustworthy and gained each others trust similar to a doctor and a patient who relies on the doctor and the doctor who relies on the patient for recommendation. Only this time mistakes are so few.
No comments:
Post a Comment