18.1.12
Man of Action
You never know if you don't try. Most of my life has been spent watching and thinking, not doing and taking action. Any "man of action" would not cower in the corner; he would "man up" and make a move before another man snatches the girl away. This act of masculinity provokes manly men to man up and court the girl of their choice. I have not addressed my insecurity of speaking to women. I deny it and avoid it. Instead I picture myself as a quirky individual who randomly approaches many women. But this is a lie; I do not approach women, I merely watch them from a distance. I do not stalk them, but I do gaze at them from afar for a limited amount of time. I take in their beauty and the wonderment of their every movement of their limbs to every discerned breath they make. Women have the ability to move me especially they are caught in a damsel-in-distress moment. But even if they are caught in these moments of havoc, I cease to do anything because I sink into shyness and I become overwhelmed by thought. Thoughts of shyness, of approaching her, foremost, the thought of rejection hovers above me and it punches me into a state of defeat. It levels me onto the ground and I remain there. I have my head so I sink into fantasies about courting the girl and being accepted instead of rejected. But these daydreams cease to be embedded in my head because they do not consist of reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment